Friday, December 7, 2012

Great Reviews on TripAdvisor (Redstone Tours)


Book Your Tour Today From Sedona to Grand Canyon - http://greatventures.com/tours.aspx?id=1


UK
1 review
1 helpful vote 1 helpful vote
5 of 5 starsReviewed November 23, 2011
1

person found this review helpful
Hi, I would like to offer a brief review of the trip my brother and I took on Saturday 19th November, 2011. We were picked up bang on time from our hotel in Tempe, and once the vehicle was full, headed to The Canyon via Sedona and a couple of other places. We had the pleasure of having both JR and Steve B. as tour guides. Quite honestly, this was an absolutely fantastic trip. Believe all the wonderful reviews! The other guests were also good to be with, and I'm sure would all agree that we had a great day, despite most of us having never met before. I didn't want the day to end, I had such a good time. It was worth the 5768 miles to get to Phoenix from the UK, and the 550 miles we travelled on the day, which went all too quickly. Without a doubt I will be taking another tour with these guys, and like eveyone else, would take every opportunity to recommend them. Thank you Redstone, JR, Steve, and the other guests who all made the experience as unforgettable as it was.
Visited November 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment